TEL: 0117 3706357
CLP Structures Ltd.
Cranmore View, Fairview, Temple Cloud, Bristol. BS39 5DD.
Registered UK Company No. 8929503
Copyright CLP Structures Ltd.
All structural alterations must comply with the legal requirements of Building Regulations.
This is to ensure the structural integrity of your building is not compromised, and that the work is completed in a safe manner.
It is essential to use a qualified structural engineer for this purpose.
We are fully qualified members of the Institute of Structural Engineers, and have extensive experience in this type of work, and you can trust us with the safety of your property and its occupants.Our typical fee for a standard 'knock-through' in a load-bearing wall would be £375
Typical work would involve:-
1. One site visit.
2. Design of lintel /beam in existing internal wall where a new opening has been formed.
3. Design padstones to support new beam.
4. Check that overal structural stability is maintained.
5. Calculations and drawings.
6. Liason with Building Control to ensure the project conforms to the legal requirements of Part A of the Building Regulations.
"Using Chris's services has saved us both time and money, and we will not hesitate to use him on future projects" - Steve Bambridge RSG Structures Ltd.
"Thanks Chris for helping us with our house extension, friendly, helpful and would definately recommend" - Kay Williams
"CLP Structures expertise allowed our project to run smoothly from start to finish" - Kevin Fry